Make up WOD or strength.
Five sets of:
Snatch x 1.1.1
(rest 5-7 seconds between singles)
Rest 2 minutes
Four rounds for time of:
115/75 lb. Hang Power Snatch x 10 reps
24″/18″ Box Jumps x 20 reps
7 rounds of overhead squats with a pull-up tie breaker
- Each round is 2 min, no rest between rounds. Your rest is the remaining time per round.
- You get two attempts per round to make ONE successful lift. If you make your first lift, you do not attempt a second lift in that round.
- Your score is the cumulative number of LBS you lift over the 7 rounds. (The max number of successful lifts is 7. Do not do multiple lifts in a single round)
- Start each round with the bar on the rack.
- You may start at any weight you like, but you must go up by a minimum of 5 lbs each round (unless you fail the lift twice in one round, then remain at that weight [for the following round]).
- In round 7, once you complete your lift (or fail twice, or decide not to attempt), use the remaining time in the round to do max pull-ups. You do not have to re-rack the bar before going to pull-ups.
-Pull-ups are strictly for tie breaking and will not add to the total weight. For example, if you lift 800 lbs and do 20 pull-ups, you will still rank below someone who lifts 805 lbs and does no pull-ups.
- ATHLETES MAY NOT GET ASSISTANCE WITH RE-RACKING THE BAR OR CHANGING WEIGHTS.
- SCALED PULL-UPS WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE TIE BREAKER.
Bring your long socks!!!
Three sets, not for time, of:
Pistols x 3-5 reps each leg
Rope Climb x 1-2 ascents
Double-Unders x 40-50 reps
In teams of two, partners alternate whole rounds to complete three each of:
25 Wall Ball Shots
400 Meter Run
Front Rack Mobility and Deep Squat Mobility
Four sets of:
Front Squat x 3-5 reps @ 30X1
Rest 20 seconds
Pull-ups x Max reps
Rest 3 minutes
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
155/105 lb. Power Clean x 10 reps
Burpees x 10 reps
Take 15-20 minutes to build to a heavy Jerk (Split or Power)
In teams of two, with only one partner working at a time, partners alternate to complete 7 rounds each of:
Man-Makers x 5 reps (55/35 lb)
Thanks, Paige, for this recipe…
To fit into a strict Paleo diet, just leave out the beans… but chili isn’t chili without beans, IMO!
White Chicken Chili
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
4 cups chicken stock
1 clove garlic, minced
1(15ounce) can white beans with the liquid
1(15ounce) can green chillis with the liquid
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
1. Add chicken to a 4-quart, heavy bottomed dutch oven or stockpot. Add chicken stock and cook until tender (about 15 minutes). Shred chicken with two forks and then add back to the liquid.
2. Add garlic and onion to stockpot, white beans, green chillis, dried oregano, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and chopped fresh oregano. Stir until well-combined. Taste for flavor and adjust to your preference.
3. Simmer on low heat for about five minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Work deep squat mobility in warm up.
Six sets of:
Set 1 – x 3 reps
Set 2 – x 2 reps
Set 3 – x 1 rep
Set 4 – x 3 reps
Set 5 – x 2 reps
Set 6 – x 1 rep
Rest 3-4 minutes between sets
Work thoracic spine mobility after Part A.
In teams of two, partners alternate rounds to complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
3 Ground to Overhead (135/95 lbs)
6 Toes to Bar